Tuesday, September 11, 2007

music and more of what I miss about NY

Today I am really missing NY. First, sadly it is the 6th anniversary of September 11th, though unlike that day, today is a dark, dismal, rainy day. I can't believe how much my life has changed since that time, including the fact that I no longer live in my beloved city. Please take a moment to remember all those who perished that day, and to pray for peace and the bringing home of our women and men serving in Iraq.

On a much different note, my buddy over at Blabbeando posted this and other great videos of a party in Brooklyn reminding me how much I miss the spontaneity of NYers coming together to party out in the park or anywhere else where finding the spirit that moves us is present in beautiful, dancing brown bodies...

No comments: